Venice, the luxuriously beautiful city that was once a commercial powerhouse of Europe now invites thousands of tourists every year from around the globe.
The ruling center of Venice and the residence of Venice’s duke was the elegant palace now knows as Doge’s palace.
This palace was built in order to show off the wealth, power and prestige of Venice to the rest of Europe.
This palace was a statement of supremacy.
You have to wait for around 45 mints to enter the palace unless you have skip-the-line tickets.
The good news is that you receive skip-the-line entrance with a certified guide and a walking tour of Venice as part of this tour.
- Explore the beautiful city on a walking tour.
- Certified guide.
- Skip-the-line access & 1 hour guided tour of Doge’s palace
- Opportunity to 3 most visited museum’s of saint marks (self-guided tour)
- free optional coupon to popular Venetian glassblowing technique during a 20-minute exhibit close to St. Mark’s Square
- Walk by the hidden gems such as the Captains of fortune, Pantheon of Venice, Great School of Charity and Malibran Theatre.
Sights which are seen from outside during the walking tour:
- Basilica San Marco
- Palazzo Ducale
- Bell Tower
- Clock Tower
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Campo San Giovanni E Paolo
- Great School of Charity
- The Captains of fortune
- Marco Polo’s House
- Malibran Theater
- Rialto Marke
A gift from Romantrips – make memories:
We at Romantrips care about your memories. We care about making them more beautiful. So after the trip, you can send the pictures/videos you took of your trip to our official email: [email protected]
- You will send the images in which you look the best
- Our professional editor will edit the images so you look perfect
- We will then send the images (memories) back to you by email
- It’s 100% free!
- RomanTrips offers a free full-refund cancellation. The cancellation opportunity is available for up to 24 hours before the trip
Your life is your story, we are here to add a beautiful chapter to it. That’s what we have been doing for 10 years.
So book your tickets now.
Via Germanico 27, Rome, Italy