Accademia Gallery, where one of the most famous statues in the world, the statue of David by Michelangelo is exhibited!
This is one of the prime attractions of Florence.
Florence is a beautiful city and yet it is galleries like this that make this city a unique attraction to visitors around the world.
- Skip the long entry line.
- professional guide.
- Explore beautiful and historic art and sculptures including arguably the most famous statues in the world, the statue of David by Michelangelo is exhibited.
Shortlist of history that you see on your tour:
- Hall of the Colossus and “Rape of the Sabine Women” Sculpture
- 15th Century Altarpieces
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Statue of David by Michelangelo
- Vallombrosa Altarpiece
- Cassone Adimari
- Florentine Gothic Painting Altarpieces
- Hall of Prisoners by Michelangelo’s “Four Slaves”/St. Matthew Sculpture/”Palestrina Pieta”
- Deposition of Christ
- Florence between 1370 and 1430
Tickets can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance.
A gift from Romantrips – make memories:
We at Romantrips care about your memories. We care about making them more beautiful.
So after the trip, you can send the pictures/videos you took of your trip to our official email: [email protected]
- You will send the images in which you look the best
- Our professional editor will edit the images so you look perfect
- We will then send the images (memories) back to you by email
- It’s 100% free!
Your life is your story, we are here to add a beautiful chapter to it. That’s what we have been doing for 10 years.
So book your tickets now.
Via Germanico 27, Rome, Italy