So you have been to the world-famous locations of Rome such as the Colosseum, Vatican City, etc. Now you want to experience this eye-pleasing city and visit the remaining most beautiful places that you have yet to see! On this Rome Walking tour, you visit 7 most beautiful Iconic tourist attractions in Rome.
This your opportunity to discover how beautiful and lovely this city really is!
- Walking tour of 7 iconic sights of Rome
- Licensed guide
- Headsets (more than 8 people)
- Entrance fees
The Iconic sights you visit on this tour:
- Spanish Steps: This is one of the most beautiful, historically enriched tourist attractions of Rome. The local Romans and tourists from around the world mix here on these beautiful steps. You didn’t need an introduction to this place, do you?
- Barcaccia Fountain: You will feel the peace this beautiful fountain brings to your heart just from looking at it
- Pantheon of Rome: A signature ancient Romans left for the rest of history and world, this is the most well preserved Roman architectural accomplishment
- Piazza Navona: a place filled with Baroque arts. Also, the very romantic fountain of four rivers made by the famous sculptor and architect Gian Lorenzo Bernini is here as well
- Campo de ‘Fiori: Just a colorful Italian market!
- The place where Julius Caesar was assassinated
- Vittoriano: The monument to the first king of Italy, Victor Emmanuel II of Savoy
What to bring with you:
Exclusions and not allowed:
- Food or drinks
- Pets are not allowed
You can cancel tickets up to 24 hours in advance. You will get a full refund upon cancellation
- Show the online voucher at the meeting point, that’s it
- Display it on your phone whenever necessary
I don’t like walking, show me something else:
Your life is your story, we are here to add a beautiful chapter to it. That’s what we have been doing for 10 years. So book your tickets now
Our Physical address/meeting point:
Via Germanico 27, Rome, Italy